Posted by: Agu
What comes in your mind when you hear the word "Curry"?
We do have curry rice as Japanese dish, and it's different from that of India.
We often cook curry rice at home or in the camp.
It's very easy to cook Japanese curry rice as long as you buy solid curry source in the supermarket.
Now, I show you the cooking direction.
(1) cut some vegetables and meat.
it could be whatever you like.
regular recipe is onion, potato, carrot, beef.
(2) stir fry meat and vegetables in a large stew pot.
(3) add some water until it covers ingredients.
(4) bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook until tender.
(5) stop heat before adding solid curry source.
and stir until curry cubes are completely melted.
(6) simmer for a while, and it's time to eat!!
By adding various ingredients,
you can create your original curry rice.
It's easy and fun to cook!!
Why don't you have curry party with your friends tonight?
Posted by: Agu (August 25, 2010 3:42 PM)